Secrets to a Happy Marriage
Communication is a two-way traffic, either verbally or non verbally to a certain group of people to achieve a positive response. Communication involves the sharing of ideas and information. While many people think of communication primarily in oral or written form, communication is in fact so much more.
A knowing look or a gentle touch can also communicate a message loud and clear, as can a hard push or an angry slap. So, what is communication; an interaction between two people in which something is exchanged.
Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people who creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in many ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. Such a union, often formalized via a wedding ceremony, may also be called matrimony.
The Importance of Communication in Marriage
– Communication in marriage is very crucial; there are certain things that need to be iron out in home. These could be the setting of the home generally the way the couple believe it may be different entirely but through proper communication the best setting can be achieved.
– Love cannot do anything in marriage without the understanding of good communication network.
– Communication, agreement, and understanding cannot be separated; they walk together as one, most especially in marriage.
– Marriage is not for the children rather a mature mind with good understanding on how to make things right. One must not forget that marriage was instituted by God.
– Even in the beginning, it was the weapon of communication that God used to bring things into existence. Therefore, communication takes the largest part of everything we do in life.
Effective Communication in Marriage
– Communication makes a man and woman to have a good rapport.
– Communication makes the couple to make the best they could ever do.
– Communication makes a couple to live a fulfilled life most especially when they have children they would be able to inculcate the habit in them on how to associate with one another and outsiders.
– Communication makes one look good as burden would be shared.
– Communication makes one happy in marriage